CLC International (UK) (CLC Bookshops)
Essentially a literature mission, the purpose of CLC is to glorify God by making Christian literature available to all nations so that people may come to faith and maturity in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Here in the UK we have 20 bookshops, but CLC is a global mission, ministering in 56 countries across all continents. Our work centres on bookshops, but CLC publishes books in about 20 countries and we are also wholesale distibutors in a good many. This means that there are lots of behind-the-scenes roles. Not all CLCers stand behind a shop counter! We have sales folk, accountants, web designers, IT people, pickers and packers, goods receivers, editors, HR folk, marketers, designers, general admin folk.... In short, if you have a skill, some experience, or you are a good learner and ready to give it a go, just get in touch.
There are ideal opportunities for service overseas or in the UK for gap year students, language students, early retirees, part time volunteers.... and of course, full time Christian workers with a call to Mission.
Help us build up the Church and reach out to those who as yet do not know Jesus. Our bookshops are places where folk meet each other - and where they can meet the Lord.
- Book & media activities (sales, web, warehouse etc), Various UK locations
- Christian Bookshop Manager, Aberdeen
- Christian Bookshop Sales Assistant, Dundee
- Christian Bookshop Sales Assistant, CANTERBURY
- Christian Bookshop Sales Assistant, Aberdeen
- Christian Bookshop Sales Assistant, Chatham
- Finance Office manager, Alresford, nr. Winchester (Hampshire)
- Website Marketer & Developer, Winchester preferably or Remote possibly
291 Abbeydale Road