Submitted: 16/03/17Closing Date: Open
and equip others with a valuable skill using a unique format. You can assist the
English Conversation Project Ministry Coordinator in all administrative /clerical duties
to help promote outreach of ministry partners using an audio programme and English
clubs in the new media emphasis of Reach Beyond.
- You will work with English Conversation Clubs to:
- Develop conversation starters and basic activities for programmes taking into
account the cultural, language, political and religious diversity
- Develop relationships at a club while using the English conversation club
materials you helped develop
- Develop and upload material to websites used for English-learner follow-up and
delivery of material to club volunteers
- Interact with English learners and club coordinators as necessary
- Preparation, execution and follow-up of club coordinator training, engagement,
encouragement, updates and relationship-building
EFL/ESL training helpful. TOEFL certification desired. Full-time missionary,
working visitor, or volunteer position working 40 hours per week.
The successful applicant is required to raise their support or have the capacity
to be self-funded and must be able to sign the Reach Beyond Statement of Faith.
Reach Beyond is touching lives around the world through two key ministries: Reach Beyond Voice - declaring the gospel through media. Reach Beyond - demonstrating Christ through healthcare.
131 Grattan Road